March 2014 php[architect] Magazine Released – The New PHP
Our March issue is out, and it will send you soaring to new heights. PHP is getting better all the time, and we’ll show you what you need to know to be prepared.
- Getting ready to upgrade to 5.5? Dirk gives you a tour of what’s new and how to use it to full effect. David shows you the backward-compatibility breaks to watch out for.
- Looking ahead? David gives us a peek at what’s on the horizon with the upcoming PHP 5.6.
- Ready to make the leap into the beyond? Ole shares his tips for becoming a successful speaker to share what you learn.
- Looking for an easy to use framework? Matthew introduces us to Phavour.
- Need a more feature-full templating engine in Laravel? Dirk shows you how to integrate Twig and Smarty.
- And more!