July 2014 php[architect] Magazine Released – Navigating the Business
The July issue is ready to download! In this issue, we focus on ways you can navigate the business side of working with PHP.
- Jordan Tway gives advice on how to sell yourself via a polished resume and interview skills.
- Benjamin Greenaway looks at the place of PHP in startups.
- In Education Station, Matthew Setter explores how to use the FreeAgent API to manage your own business tasks.
We also have our usual line up of articles to help you take care of the technical side of the house.
- Gabriel García Fernández shows how to take control of validation using Symfony’s Validator component.
- Aaron Saray reminds us to check our program input to make sure they are not just well formatted but also reasonable.
- Carlos Buenosvinos walks us through an example of refactoring legacy code to use Hexagonal Architecture principles.
If you’re not already a subscriber, purchase this issue or a subscription today.