php|architect’s Guide to Programming with Magento
This highly anticipated book will give you the insight you need to successfully manage and customize your Magento Commerce installation.
php|architect’s Guide to Programming with Magento takes you from installation to deployment of this popular e-commerce open source software. Magentos flexibility and Zend Framework-based structure have made it an increasingly popular e-commerce solution.
Designed as a valuable companion to the the documentation provided on the Magento web site, this comprehensive book covers everything you as a developer need to know, including:
- Installation and configuration
- Basic understanding of Magento Commerce features and functions
- Overview of front-end and back-end systems
- Dealing with multiple stores
- Accommodating multiple languages & internationalization issues
- Handling Magento modules
- Working with the Magento template system
- Understanding Magento’s EAV database structure
- Made-to-order products
- Adding a rewards or points system
- Integration with a CMS
- Accounting, inventory and order fulfillment and exporting information with XML
- An entire chapter devoted to quick answers to common questions
php|architect’s Guide to Programming with Magento is a must for anyone dealing with or curious about the Magento software.
- php|architect's Guide to Programming with Magento
- Digital Formats
- Mark Kimsal
- Date Published
- 7.5" x 9.2"