Doug Groene

by · July 1, 2022

Author Doug Groene

Doug Groene switched careers from attorney to web developer and never looked back. He has been working with Drupal CMS for over a decade and is currently a lead software developer with College Board. When not coding, Doug enjoys gaming, trips to the Space Coast, watching hockey, and spending time with his wife and son.

Dariusz Gafka

by · May 31, 2022

I was writing software for public and private sectors. Thanks to people I have met on my carrier path I have dived into Domain Driven Design from the very beginning. I am a huge fan of distributed architectures, which finally pushed me into creating PHP framework – Ecotone, based on Messaging Architecture and principles of […]

Joel Clermont

by · May 1, 2022

Joel works with Laravel teams to help them level up their skills and ship better products. Co-host of the [No Compromises podcast](https://show.nocompromises.io). Author of Mastering Laravel Validation [Rules]. Organizer of Milwaukee PHP.

Marian Pop

by ·

Marian Pop is a PHP / Laravel Developer based in Transylvania. He writes and maintains LaravelMagazine.com and hosts “The Laravel Magazine Podcast”.

Nicola Pignatelli

by · March 31, 2022

Nicola Pignatelli has been building PHP applications since 2001 for many largest organizations in the field of publishing, mechanics and industrial production, startups, banking, and teaching. Currently, he is a Senior PHP Developer and Drupal Architect. Yes, this photo is of him.

Florian Engelhardt

by ·

Florian is a father of five, developer, architect, tech lead, geek and still sometimes finds time to contribute to open source. He started writing software with PHP in September 2000 and will try to convince you to use vim.

Frank Wallen

by · March 1, 2022

Frank Wallen is a PHP developer and tabletop gaming geek (really a gamer geek in general). He is also the proud father of two amazing young men and grandfather to two beautiful children who light up his life. He lives in Southern California and hopes to one day have a cat again.

Mauro Chojrin

by · January 17, 2022

Mauro Chojrin

Mauro Chojrin is a PHP Trainer and Consultant. He has been involved in the IT Industry since 1997 in a wide array of positions, including technical support, development, team leadership, IT management, and teaching. He also maintains his blog, https://academy.leewayweb.com, and YouTube channel where he shares his knowledge with the world.

Olivia Liddell

by ·

Olivia Liddell

Olivia Liddell is a Technical Curriculum Developer at Amazon Web Services. Over the course of her career, she has created innovative teaching and technical training solutions for learners from diverse backgrounds and skill levels. A Certified Ethical Hacker, Olivia frequently speaks on topics such as social engineering and security awareness. In her spare time, she […]

Torsten Dittmann

by · December 10, 2021

Torsten Dittmann is a Fullstack Engineer at Appwrite building an Open Source Backend-as-a-Service with PHP.

« Previous Page Next Page »