This exclusive 19-hour live, online, instructor-led, tutorial-style course covers a variety of topics related to PHP development. Attendees will be challenged with real-world examples during the course of the class.
This course includes loads of practical application-building exercises and covers the following topics:
- PHP Basics
- Strings and String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic
- Conditions and Loops
- Arrays and Array Functions
- Processing Form Submissions
- Beginning Security, Validation, and Escaping
- Cookies, Sessions, and Includes
- User Defined Functions
- Variable Scope
- Beginning Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Connecting to and Using MySQL Databases
Enjoyable and informative course.
I gained a good amount of knowledge from the classes.
Meet the Trainers for this class: