Have you been tasked with maintaining a WordPress installation? Need to understand the ins and outs of how WordPress works, in order to do a little bit more than just blogging on it? This 7 hour long, online instructor-led course will fill in any gaps of knowledge, and take anyone from zero to being an expert at WordPress administration. Learn how to install, configure and management a WordPress instance. Understand themes, widgets, and plugins, and understand how to do basic additions to your theme (design).
The course outline includes the following topics:
- WordPress Basics
- Installation & Configuration
- Content Types & Content Management
- Theme, Widget, Plugin Management
- Basic Layout (theme editing, custom menus)
- Pulling everything together.
Meet the Trainers for this class: