Unless otherwise noted at the time of purchase, the following refund policy applies to our products:
- Electronic products (e.g.: PDF magazines, books, Vulcan licenses, etc.): all sales are final and non-refundable.
- Printed products (e.g.: books, single magazine issues, etc.): to obtain a refund for your purchase, you must contact customer support within 30 days of purchase to obtain a return authorization. If the product has not yet been shipped to you, we will issue a full refund; if the product has been shipped to you, we will refund the cost of the product, minus any shipping costs if applicable, when we receive the returned product. Please note that return shipping charges will be your responsibility, unless we shipped you a product different from what you ordered.
- Magazine subscriptions: refunds will be issued on a pro-rated basis based on the number of issues remaining in your subscription that have not yet been mailed to you.
- Training credits: all sales are final, except in the case of technical difficulties, if a course must be cancelled for any reason, your training credits will be refunded to your account to be used to sign up for any future training that we offer. All training credits will expire 365 days from date of purchase if not used.
- Conference passes: all conference pass purchases are final and non-refundable. Hotel reservations, when booked through us, can be canceled no later than 5 business days prior to the first night, or a cancellation fee may apply.
Contact information for customer support and refund requests can be obtained here.